Search This Blog

1.15.2011

Trend :: The Pixie Cut

Short and sweet is all the rage now. Here are some different types of styles that celebrities in the past and present have donned and encourage the rest of us long-haired folk to chop it all off for the New Year!



Natalia Portman



Kate Moss

Michelle Williams Pixie Hair 1

Michelle Williams



Jean Seberg



Carey Mulligan



Emma Watson



Twiggy


Audrey Hepburn

"I have very short hair. It's the only cute haircut I think I've ever had."
- Jamie Lee Curtis



Search Results

  1. Très Chic!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I just started my own Fashion site. Check it out for multiple post a day on all things fashion. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back.
    Thanks love. xoxo.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete